Time For A New Card

oldfett

Its that special time again for a new card, even though i purchased one. No one ever purchase from xtechnologies, i ordered a card and got no confirmation, nada, 1 1/2 weeks later i get a call that they are out of stock, ok thats nice, esspecially when they took the money off of my card on monday. They are not refunding my money till mid next week so steer clear of that place. Anyway back on topic, i am looking for a card around or bellow 200 dollars. I was thinking of a ati 9800 or 9800 pro, but i also saw that i could get a x600 xt. So what should i get, i need a good card for gaming so i dont really care about what company i get it from nvidia or radeon. What do you all suggest? I have a K8n Neo 2 platnum motherboard with a athlon 64 3200+ cpu. Thanks again for all of the help. By the way the those that manufacter the cards like sapphire, powercolor and all them does it matter which of those i get? thanks again

Ive heard alot of great info and everyone seems to love that card. Ok so I will look into the 6600 gt. Is there an ati fanboy that wants to put in his opinion or is it the 6600gt for me?

(edit) Ok i looked through some of the 6600 gt cards and now i am wondering what one, do i get the rosewell, the pny, xfx, or doesnt it really matter at all? thanks again

Edited by oldfett

Ok well it looks as though I am going with the 6600 gt, but one last question. I dont know which one of those to get there is the Rosewell, pny, xfx and all those other brands. Which one should I go with?