Newegg

OC N00b

i have heard several ppl talking about newegg and how great it is...now im jus here asking you if its really that good...is it? and im assuming if somethings defective i have to mail it back to them and expect mi refund of exchange of parts in 6 months right?

only had to rma to newegg once, and it was my fault, but they took it back, they give you an RMA number.. you pay for shipping back to them.. the rma number is good for 10 days, so you have to do it right away, but there RMA service is very fast.. a week later i had my product, but it was new and un-broken

Like others here, I have had good luck using Newegg. However, I prefer ZZF because of the 2-day shipping on most items, most of what I have purchased is cheaper on ZZF and Newegg charges sales tax for items shipped to TN (due to a ditribution center in Memphis).

Yeah you cant go wrogn with newegg or zipzoom fly. I dont know about Tiger Direct bc i refuse to pay sales tax, and twice the shipping to ship something in the same state and still have it get here slower than the stuff i order from newegg (usually get my stuff from the NJ dist. center though odd since i live in NC right beside of TN lol)

I use newegg/zipzoomfly for all my major online PC purchases. I might but small stuff elsewhere but i like the great service :)

Newegg is always really fast for me, I just ordered a couple of things from them Thursday night and it was shipped by Friday morning. Too bad for the weekend though otherwise I'm sure it would be here today. I live in Southern California so they're not that far away. The package has actually gone from their warehouse farther away to a sorting facility :blink: I could have probably just gone down there and picked it up, but with free shipping on top of the reliable and speedy service, why not wait the couple of days.

they're pretty darn good, although, you can find things lower sometimes, like the XP-120 for instance, it is $65 +ship on newegg, i have found it for $45 +ship several other places, ordered mine and paid $63 incl' 2nd day air ups shipping from www.jab-tech.com, but on a whole, newegg and zzf are best

i tried amazon.com and hated it so far, they don't have anything they sell, they are just a middle man, so sometimes this causes issues like on out of stock items, they still show up as in stock on amazon.com, but www.coolerguys.com(where they get them from) is out of stock on the XP-120

oh yeah, i forgot monarch, but i do stuff for them, so i just call and ask if something's in stock and drive over there and pick it up, so that wouldn't really be a fair comparison