Newegg

OC N00b

I love both newegg and ZZF. I tend to go to ZZF for my more expensive hardware though just because its free 2nd day, and their prices are the same or lower 90% of the time. Newegg just has a lot more merchendice than others and thats a plus :=P

Newegg.com:

Pro's: Great Service, Fast shipping, Possibly the most varied e-store you can buy from

Con's: Shipping is now included on almost everything you buy.

ZipZoomFly.com:

Pro's: Cheaper prices, Free 2nd day shipping on ALMOST all products with a few exceptions, Cheaper than newegg.com because of shipping price difference, fast shipping

Con's: Not as wide of a selection as newegg.com, website navigation is not as user-friendly as newegg.com (For example, zipzoomfly doesn't have a narrow search function on the left hand side like newegg.com does.) I sometimes get annoyed by it, but you gotta love the prices. Zipzoomfly should redesign there website to be more user-friendly. They just might get more business if they did.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had only one bad experience with newegg. My mom ordered a AMD 2500+ Barton and what she got was an underclocked remarked cpu with a name thats in jibberish. Aparently it came from some place in Asia. All I can say is that don't buy OEM from Newegg unless you have great confidence, especially when it comes to CPU's.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Poopsicle Boy

the sites awsome a+ they have almost anything ud want and is very fast shipper.