See Ya In A Week!

kurosen

Hey guys, I'm not gonna be around for a week so I figured I should make this last thread before I head out... I'll be on a cruise going to Aruba with some "friends" ( ;) ) so for all of you who enjoy my sad attempts to make people laugh, I have this to say...

Don't run with scissors, don't use toasters as bath time toys, and most definitely... DON'T TOUCH THE LLAMAS!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

See you all in a week :foldon:;)

no promises but I'll try ;)

also just a note: I'll be leaving all my f@h machines running throughout the week but it looks like GREMLIN will be taking over my #8 spot in 4 days so I'd like to extend my congrats from now... Though one more extra machine will try to hold him off before the takeover... I won't give up without a fight GREMLIN!! Beware my super 1337 llama powers!! :ph34r:

no promises but I'll try ;)

also just a note: I'll be leaving all my f@h machines running throughout the week but it looks like GREMLIN will be taking over my #8 spot in 4 days so I'd like to extend my congrats from now... Though one more extra machine will try to hold him off before the takeover... I won't give up without a fight GREMLIN!! Beware my super 1337 llama powers!! :ph34r:

396316[/snapback]

lol Kurosen

Have fun dude , I love aruba.

Hey guys, quick update... I've been to Aruba, Puerto Rico, and have a few other stops to go to... things are great and I've burnt worse than a bright red fire truck... I'll have some pics for all of you when I get back :)

keep me posted on what I missed here at occ if you can as I'll check as much as possible... later guys ;)