Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

why do peolpe keep staring at my arse!! haah..yeah, i always fish up there..but thinking of moving the operation either in to the other fishing spot or over to cargo, simply because i don't want to check one day and find i've died because someone brought a mob to the bridge.

also, i've got a pair of g24 knight shorts and a g29 sword if anyone needs.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fish in NULL

The place is dead

also lol. i havent tried this yet but im gonna fight the monsters near NULL

Gonna shoot an arrow at them then run into the city and fight them from the gates. Im preaty sure monsters cant go in the cities

I fish in NULL

The place is dead

Gonna shoot an arrow at them then run into the city and fight them from the gates. Im preaty sure monsters cant go in the cities

414449[/snapback]

10 bucks says you don't even make it back to the gate. ;)

I fish in NULL

The place is dead

414449[/snapback]

Dont do it, if they have bows they can shoot you in the gate, i was in the middle of the gate, and they fired an arrow, and before i could even turn around they had fired three more and killed me.

I think everyone needs to hop into the KAL channel at X:xx to discuss teh future of the guild. Or maybe we can just start a new forum where everyone can brainstorm.

414471[/snapback]

well i havbe created a irc channel for the purposed occ guild chat / kal chat... one u folks have made up your mind on who will be heading up the guild i will make the proper settings in the chan (auto op/admin)

10 bucks says you don't even make it back to the gate. ;)

414458[/snapback]

Dont do it, if they have bows they can shoot you in the gate, i was in the middle of the gate, and they fired an arrow, and before i could even turn around they had fired three more and killed me.

414464[/snapback]

Lol not one of my shots hit him.. :( I left the pc and came back 30 min later and not even 1hp damage

Lol not one of my shots hit him.. :( I left the pc and came back 30 min later and not even 1hp damage

414683[/snapback]

Haha! How long ago was this? The scorpion thing was still standing at the gate when I walked by a couple minutes ago. :lol:

Eh, where are the merchants in NULL? I can talk to NULL NPCs now (in Korean, so I don't understand it :O) but I can't find them.

You know that even if you did manage to kill it from a safe spot you would get hardly any exp from it right?

If a demon/monster can't get to you when you kill it you noly get like 10exp.

Arghh, I want to look around NULL city and stuff, dang it. Will have to wait for when I'm back home.

its realyl big and theres not much to it really. but it was still cool to see it.

anyway i need some easy experience but i donno what i can kill easily

Also

Aimen, if u got any bows u dont need lemme know and ill start saving.