Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

guys, if i have 2 accounts for KAL is it possible for me to trade items between them with out having to use two pc's?? i know VASTO knows about having multiple accounts mayb he can help.

413574[/snapback]

You've seen me around or something? Anyways this is the secret:

1) Use WinXP and create X amount of multiple accounts.

2) Register X amount of accounts at the KAL Online website.

3) Use "Fast Switch" (Start->Log Off->Switch User) to log onto your other WinXP accounts.

4) Start up KAL on that account and log in to one of your accounts that currently are not logged into.

***Now you can have your X guys meet up somewhere and trade items. You can select multiple items to trade at once by pressing the "Shift" key. Alot of "fast-switching is required. I only trade once a week.***

(Adding to FAQ) Oops, already there: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/Kal_onl...Faq-t41528.html

Edited by Vasto

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know little about the guilds. I also rarely train with anyone else. My work schedule and my family dictate what time I have to play. I will continue to train, right now i'm lvl 25, with a g37+1 heavy blows sword and g32 with some g42 equip. P8, don't make a fool of me again(one hit 850 pts, death :) ) when you DO form a guild gimme a holler, i'll be able to participate.

I know little about the guilds. I also rarely train with anyone else. My work schedule and my family dictate what time I have to play. I will continue to train, right now i'm lvl 25, with a g37+1 heavy blows sword and g32 with some g42 equip. P8, don't make a fool of me again(one hit 850 pts, death :) ) when you DO form a guild gimme a holler, i'll be able to participate.

413964[/snapback]

heh, my critical hit is 1100+ dmg ;) and yeah sounds good bro

lol this weekend i leveled up from 16>17 by just killin suicide bombers

it pissed me off tho.

I would shoot at like 10 of them at a time (ive reached the point where im all but hit-a-ble by the lower end monsters. the big handed guys squeak one in every once in a while, and the demon infantry/wild all but kill me.

so anyway. I have this huge throng of suicide bombers after me and some high level dumbass thinks im in trouble and craping wastes half of them.

eventully i kinda went to a secluded area and fought them. but i didnt like it because it was grassy and its hard to see items

also

got a lil problem.

Im trying to do this quest but i cant seem to figure out why it wont let me take it.

Task Quest #12, Level Req 16

Town: Jook-Suh Cargo Station

1. Talk to Storage Keeper, Wa-Ryu

2. Find Item: 1 Wa-Ryu's Talisman, drop from Big-Handed Red Warriors and return to Wa-Ryu.

Reward: 600geon, 4000exp, 1 skill point

I talk to the storage keeper in Cargo and he just asks me if i wanna store ..

then i talk to wa ryu and he talks about his daughter or god knows what.

from what i know ive done all the quests up to this point

Ugh! I just got beat down by assassins for the second time today! If anyone is near Temp Fort and wants to form an assassin hunting party, whisper me. I got killed on top of the rock right outside the fort, along with two other guys.

EDIT: got his name: tmnuclear

You've seen me around or something? Anyways this is the secret:

1) Use WinXP and create X amount of multiple accounts.

2) Register X amount of accounts at the KAL Online website.

3) Use "Fast Switch" (Start->Log Off->Switch User) to log onto your other WinXP accounts.

4) Start up KAL on that account and log in to one of your accounts that currently are not logged into.

***Now you can have your X guys meet up somewhere and trade items. You can select multiple items to trade at once by pressing the "Shift" key. Alot of "fast-switching is required. I only trade once a week.***

(Adding to FAQ) Oops, already there: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/Kal_onl...Faq-t41528.html

413907[/snapback]

there is indeed an even easier way. do almost the same.

1: make your X amount of multiple winxp accounts.

2. make your X amount of KAl acounts.

3. in your main windows account open KAL and sign in.

4. now in the same Windows account, go to KAL in your Start>Programs>KAL, and right click on it, select RUN AS. now go down to THE FOLLOWING USER, select your user and enter your password. (Note: you have to create a password for your other winxp users for this to work.

5: and bam you can open up another copy of KAL.

now the second version you opened is indeed running off the other username, But you now can click on both of the versions or how ever many you have, right there in your task bar.

now you dont have to do the fast user switching, just do ALT-TAB

lol I should probably put this in the faq. but here it is anyways

well thats where i read ur post the first time Vasto, but i was wondering if there was indeed an easier way to trade items other than switching back n forth with users, i got my cuz to lend me her laptop, now i have 4 accounts on the laptop fishing at all times now u'll b able to notice them they all have JR at the end, i just need gobys n mack's for health.

on block 8 got like a bar and 20 percent to go any 1 want to help me level o yea today my lucky day found  3 g25 weapons 2x talismans 1 is +8 health (things are impossible to sell) and a weapon 1 and i only need g42 boots now

414010[/snapback]

I can come and leech some exp off of you if u want :):lol: