Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone care to tell me where I got tele'd to and what was attacking me? It killed me in three hits!

you were taken to NULL, the city is still in development, and has no name. therefore it is called NULL. :)

not sure what was trying to kill you though.

and dang I was seriously looking forward to the guild, this Sucks! :(

yeah, wats so great about being in a guild??? r there benefits like medical or dental??? so, im almost at lvl 26 im 50% through lvl 25, i was wondering if anybody wanted fight demons together sometime, mayb even party, i would like to go after some demons higher then the dragon commanders im currently beating the kaka out of, they get close to killin me but some ba$tards always interfere n save my a$$. if anyone is interested in teamin up let me know @VegetaJR, oh yes, these dragons r kind when dropping weapons, so far i have three bows that are G25 G29 n G33, and an Xtreme G29+3. if someone needs one just find me. usually near the (BIRD PUB??). if not how much do u think i can sell that xtreme sword for???

guys, if i have 2 accounts for KAL is it possible for me to trade items between them with out having to use two pc's?? i know VASTO knows about having multiple accounts mayb he can help.

Edited by KillTheInnocent

Anyone care to tell me where I got tele'd to and what was attacking me? It killed me in three hits!

Ultimate_Dark_Emoticons_3.1_by_Im4eversmart.zip

413271[/snapback]

Yeah that is Null City. I teleport there every night to fish. don't try to walk out of that place because those monsters, are some bad Mo-fo's. One killed me in two hits, 640 and 590 damage. I teleport in and teleport back out. Now am level 27 with 10 points. Just got the G42 helmet and G42 gloves.

There is an Assassin named Whitechick that has killed me 3 times over the past 2 days. She hangs out at the entrance of the temporary fort. I try to walk out of the place, and she just smokes me. WTF!

Anyone know if you can put a talisman on the ring or trinket? I keep seeing the Talismans of Attack for weapon and armor. Is there one specifically for a ring?

is there a specific point to a guild, or is it just something so u can chill with friends and have a good time.

like how much does it matter if were noobs

413554[/snapback]

The person KB wsa talking about is me, I've bin getting tons of invites to very big guilds, anyway i took the invite to FoX who is almost lvl 3 which is 7,800,000exp.

I plan on quitting soon to make my own guild, there is a point besides having friends to talk to. Kind of, mainly is guild wars and being able to access the castle anyway, it will be open to occers, i just want a nice strong guild <_<

I was planning on this.

Lvl req: 30

Donation: 200,000EXP within 1week of joining (about 5bars @ lvl30)

All guild equipment is free for members to use, but is not to be sold or given away.

and basicly all the other stuff, dont be rude to other members and just be friendly, i doubt ill have a problem with that though.

A little info on myself:

Level:35

Armor: Full G42 with some G46(Gloves and Boots[cant wear these yet])

Sword: White Hwandoo G40 +10+30 +10str +1ontarget

Contrib Points: 19 (20 by end of today)