Official Half-Life 2 Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez the Doctor really is a pack rat! How did all this get through the door?

*off topic* I remember in a beta version of the game there was a part where you were in this lab and the wall got blown up and a strider was standing outside, didn't see this in the retail version*

did you do some photoshopping there? it's kinda dark, so I can't make out everything, but I don't recall there ever being all those vehicles in a lab.

*off topic* I remember in a beta version of the game there was a part where you were in this lab and the wall got blown up and a strider was standing outside, didn't see this in the retail version*

did you do some photoshopping there? it's kinda dark, so I can't make out everything, but I don't recall there ever being all those vehicles in a lab.

No theres commands to make things spawn. I like making crows then setting them on fire with my capslock key. :D

Edit

Heres how I think

bind (whatever key you want you must know the name) "ent_setname fire; ent_fire fire ignite"

EX

bind mouse3 "ent_setname fire; ent_fire fire ignite"

Edited by BloodySunday

No theres commands to make things spawn. I like making crows then setting them on fire with my capslock key. :D

Edit

Heres how I think

bind (whatever key you want you must know the name) "ent_setname fire; ent_fire fire ignite"

EX

bind mouse3 "ent_setname fire; ent_fire fire ignite"

so can you make a blue gravity gun appear in the first level and run thru the whole game with it? if so, could you tell me how to do that, that would be sweet :)

The only way to get the blue gravity gun is at the part near the end. If you save, you can go back to previous levels and use it as long as you don't die.

I learned this on Steam's forums :P

I tried forever to figure it out, I know how to get Alyx's auto pistol though. In console type "sv_cheats 1" and then type "Give weapon_alyxgun".

what about the combine's sniper rifle? That's the one thing that pissed me off the most in the game...that you could never get the sniper rifle. The closest you get is the crossbow, and don't get me wrong, it's cool to be able to pin the guys to the wall, but it's still not the same. I'll have to try that alyxgun thing though...how do you get ammo for it, is it the same as other pistols? or is there a cheat for that too?

para, i'll have to try that for the blue gravity gun, but i'm sure there must be a way to get it via a cheat since it is an object you have to pick up in the end....it has to be created some how, right?

I hope there's a way to get it. I'd like to manhandle some ant lions.

I found a list of weapons:

weapon_alyxgun

weapon_ar1

weapon_ar2

weapon_bugbait

weapon_cguard

weapon_crowbar

weapon_extinguisher

weapon_flaregun

weapon_frag

weapon_gauss

weapon_hopwire

weapon_iceaxe

weapon_physcannon

weapon_physgun

weapon_pistol

weapon_rpg

weapon_shotgun

weapon_smg1

weapon_smg2

weapon_stickylauncher

weapon_stunstick

weapon_thumper

weapon_sniperrifle

weapon_rollerwand

weapon_molotov

weapon_manhack

weapon_immolator

weapon_irifle

weapon_slam

weapon_hmg1

weapon_cubemap

weapon_binoculars

weapon_ml

weapon_brickbat

hopefully one of them is the blue grav gun....and i'm hoping the "sniperrifle" is the combine rifle :)

also, "impulse 101" gives all weapons, but not sure if it's all normally-acquirable weapons, or all the ones listed above.

Impulse 101 just gives you the weapons you normally get, I heard "physgun" is the blue physcannon, but I couldn't get it to work. Nor could I get a few of the others to work yesterday when I tried them. Also another useful tip, impulse 203 deletes what ever object you are aiming at, and it can be almost anything.

Kind of off topic, but Gordan Freeman was just discovered recentely in City of Heroes! :lol: