Smacked The 15k Barrier...

tazwegion

Well the beasties have been living on NOS for the last month... finally cracking the 15K today (w00t w00t 2 tickets :))

babybalrog, has known I've been stalking him for sometime... but now I should introduce myself to the next 2 obstacles on my journey to page 1 & 20K...

Time to pull out all the stops guys ;)

bandwith

Overclocker16

Viva La Retro! :D

Thanks guys... I hope you do make it to 100K Bishop... give me something to aim for ;):P

10K is just over your horizon General just :foldon::D

Personally I'd like to reach 25K before the end of the competition... but who knows eh? :)

TAZ are you ever gogin to give me a break???? I've already been shot down by the lab guy, and my computer was down for most of a day... and you know that cost me.... :( but as I always say BRING IT ON!

I'll fight to the end. Don't underestimate me

:foldon:

man if i wanted to i could own all of you..jus tinstall folding on all the computer i work on then send them home to customers..run teh processes at 50% no one would ever know..although if i got caught id get fired..

TAZ are you ever gogin to give me a break???? I've already been shot down by the lab guy, and my computer was down for most of a day... and you know that cost me.... :( but as I always say BRING IT ON!

I'll fight to the end. Don't underestimate me

:foldon:

Well... you asked me to make this duel interesting so I have :P

"Are you not entertained?..." - quote from Gladiator (Russel Crowe ;))

As for giving you a break... most unlikely :)

Viva La Retro! :D

man if i wanted to i could own all of you..jus tinstall folding on all the computer i work on then send them home to customers..run teh processes at 50% no one would ever know..although if i got caught id get fired..

i wish i could borg my whole university... 2.80 P4's... like i dunno, 20,000 of them maybe? i can't actually think how many there are... but it's a lot, man... it would rule :D

I should hit 15k soon, maybe.. I think...

115    Overclocker16     15559.4     286
116  cchalogamer  15316.7  152
117  Tazwegion  15308.6  162
118  Byron  15287.1  415
119  the_goonie  14621.1  169
120  markiemrboo  14332.3  167      <---------
121  spectrascope  14323.8  168
122  k1e1v1i1n  14278.6  248