Turbine Is Complete !

lol i didnt do it for the temps.

anyways. working with putty is the biggest biotch in the whole world. Its lookin preaty good. It just snowed outside so i donno when i can paint it again. but Ill give er a good rip tommorow morn

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know general - you could have saved yourself a lot of work and frustration if you just looked at the pvc plumbing pipe section at a hardware store for some end caps that look almost exactly like what you are trying to do there

i know mod'n something from scratch is more rewarding but what you ahve done there looks like a part that i seen today

well i couldnt find anything like that. i looked for a long time too. Like 2 weeks.

I originally went to the car store in hope that they had some. (the use the same sort of device for making sub boxes) but alas they didnt. went to a few dif hardware and home reno stores. I finally decided to do it myself with pvc piping. anyways i need another paintjob on the bezel. The last one looked like . thanks to the retarded paint the guy sold me :angry:

anyways im almost done sanding. should be finished by tommorow. I also have an idea on how to add that extra zing. to it.

Nice fan you must have really good cooling. What about if somthing goes into that fan shouldn t you have a gril for it?

i dont use grills mainly cause they stop air flow and your an idiot if your sticking your fingers in there. its worth the risk of better cooling and better looking for the chance of a little blood and pain. or at least IMHO

If ur dumb enough to stick ur fingers inthere u deserve it.

i also didnt do this for the cooling. Did it for asethetics. Im running down to the hardware store to get some primer :)

hopefully ill have this done by the end of the day

• 3 weeks later...

lol, i think the idea of grills is so you don't accidentally stick your finger in there, like if you're moving your case and not looking where your fingers are or i dunno, not on purpose anyway :lol: