Modding My Case...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(P.S.) - oh and MindDrive.....3.248...i'm disapointed...my 2.4C is wooping up all over you...lol. Get back to work on that!

ya i know 600mhz is lame but ive had it upto 3.7ghz on my gigabyte mobo but i couldnt adjust the ram timings on that board so it would eventually just lock up - this badboy 2.6c is one of the first generation 2.6c's - its old and its on its last legs

as for boosting it up any more - i cant - burned out my motherboards - and i had to take that albatron mobo back for rent $$ :( so untill i get another mobo im pretty much stuck with that score

If you mean No.3 on your link i dont think so this is pro. work, machine made there's a lot of connectors in there and a latch <_<

But if you dont mind ghetto...

Edited by kobalt

Again it comes only with a special kind of case but if you dont mind a little work.

You could do something nice with those video card coolers that has 2 80 mm fans side by side and holds in a slot, i cant remember where i saw those but they can probably be hooked on an hinge to ressemble something like that :)

EDIT: or get one of these and work your way around it, you can choose your fav. fans :)

http://www.adpmods.com/xcart/customer/prod...9&cat=48&page=1

Edited by kobalt

mmmmm ok, almost ready to start modding... but heres a thing.. people told me to do a hole on the top and one on the side... how can i do the one on the side if that one is a sliding "door".