What's So Great About Lian Li?

see how things work. .you get all worked up then start picking out spelling errors.. your a real child man.. a real child. .we are talking about a matter of opinion.. i dont like lain li for a few reasons.. an i actuay have used one.. i hate them.. i had the money to buy a lain li.. and i didint for many reasons.. yes. .there is one server case i do realy like from lain li.. but the others are garbage.. :) so calm down dude.. and if my spelling offends you then just block my posts.. wont hurt my feelings none.

EDIT: hay ahh.. TimeMachine.. i just looked at YOUR case.. i dont know how it scored above a 4.. there is no wire manigment.. NONE.. just wires and a blue light.. .. hmmph..

Those spelling errors have been annoying me for months <_<

And you're one to talk calling other cases garbage :blink:

Anybody who thinks Tt cases look better than Lian Li's should have their head checked.

One last thing: If you can't spell Lian Li after I've showed you MULTIPLE times, you really need to learn to read. I did have you blocked for a couple months, and I think I will have you blocked again.

ya.. i just dont like lain li.. i explain my reasons.. then i get bashed.. ohh.. your spelling.. ohh.. this that.. the other.. my god.. why do i bother to post?? this forums calm settings is been dropping the past few months

Again, you shouldn't talk. I gave you reasons why I believe Lian Li is superior, and you bashed me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ya.. i just dont like lain li.. i explain my reasons.. then i get bashed.. ohh.. your spelling.. ohh.. this that.. the other.. my god.. why do i bother to post?? this forums calm settings is been dropping the past few months

:withstupid: we all have are own oppinions and you Paranoid are acting like your oppinion is the only one that counts the only one that is RIGHT. Calm down man, were just expression are oppinions, but you took yours a little far.

see how things work. .you get all worked up then start picking out spelling errors.. your a real child man.. a real child. .we are talking about a matter of opinion.. i dont like lain li for a few reasons.. an i actuay have used one.. i hate them.. i had the money to buy a lain li.. and i didint for many reasons.. yes. .there is one server case i do realy like from lain li.. but the others are garbage.. :) so calm down dude.. and if my spelling offends you then just block my posts.. wont hurt my feelings none.

EDIT: hay ahh.. TimeMachine.. i just looked at YOUR case.. i dont know how it scored above a 4.. there is no wire manigment.. NONE.. just wires and a blue light.. .. hmmph..

Those spelling errors have been annoying me for months <_<

And you're one to talk calling other cases garbage :blink:

Anybody who thinks Tt cases look better than Lian Li's should have their head checked.

One last thing: If you can't spell Lian Li after I've showed you MULTIPLE times, you really need to learn to read. I did have you blocked for a couple months, and I think I will have you blocked again.

Again, you shouldn't talk. I gave you reasons why I believe Lian Li is superior, and you bashed me.

no offence.. but how is a plane.. boring squar case better looking then a TT case?? if my SPELLING anoys yuou thataw muwh thne bloke mre.. bervcaruse idont creare. pelese dnt hve a hreat atacak wehen yohu red thise

i just like TT because i do.. its just an opinion, i just said i dont like lian li.. then YOU give me a list

you cant spell

tt is garbage

you cant spell

tt is junk

you can spell..

you know.. i go to sylven learning cener to better myself.. i may not be the best speller, but i try my best, and work with what i can do.. thats all ;)

Can you HONESTLY say this:

t_41759.jpg

looks better than this:

lian_li_pc65_b.JPG

If you think so, you have really bad taste <_<

1. Weight doesn't mean ANYTHING.

2. Who in hell is john himelment?

3. Lian Li's have the best airflow of any case available. The intake is alot more efficient than Tt.

4. Your case looks like a dog took a leak in it

5. Lian Li's also have top vents

6. LEARN TO SPELL

7. Power Supplies have an exhaust fan for a reason

8. If I ever had to use a Tt case, I would shoot myself

9. You don't need all those fans if the ones you have are positioned properly.

ROFL that is the funniest post ive ever seen on these forums.

i have a few to add

10. TT cases are ugly and there target are those noobs you see walkin around at best buy looking at "cool" computer cases

11.They cant even think of there of design *cough*tsunami*cough*

12.There windows are too big

13.there ugly, and look so cheap and noobish with all the PLASTIC curves they have, which is why they desided to copy the wavemaster

14.Id rather have my pc parts in a homeless guys pants then use a thermal take product.

15.TT thinks of the stupidest products

xray525kit.jpg

Lian Li is KNOWN for there quality parts and modablity, Lian Li's rarly ever have pop-rivits in there cases... Tell me how many things on your TT case are pop-rivited on? Also Lian Li's are not over priced... Think about it..

The V1000/V1200 are 100% aluminum everything is screwd on, look at the finish on it, They use high-quality LED's...did i say everything is aluminum?

TT is KNOWN for there plastic curving skills and cheapness aswell as stealing designs of other companys, honestly Coolermaster should have sued TT for that stupid case

The only TT product i own is a Volcano12, and you know what? That fried a 1.3ghz duron and shorts out ANY system is goes on...

TT<Lian Li

hahaha, man p8baller you know waht, tt case are soo long and short, it makes it all wierd looking, for noobs who think it is "gaming" case LOL!

lol i know... look at that TT case paranoid posted... you could play checkers on the front.. lol... Next thing you know TT will make a "light-up USB checkerboard"

Althouugh I don't own one, I plan to, I like LIAN-LI products. Sure, the price is high, but from what I have read, they are worth it. I like the design, I plan to get the V-2000 (Here) Please note, I have nothing against thermaltake, but I don't like the case shown here from them ;)

You can go on about the looks of the Thermaltake Xaser cases, but you can't say they are bad quality. The whole body, interior, front door, etc, are all aluminium. The only plastic bits are the cover for the top fan and the switches. The Xaser isn't over-priced either, when you consider they come bundled with enough fans to fill every slot and the fan controller.

Lian-Li cases are built very well, but they do look rather plain. Some people like that understated look.

I am not saying that Thermaltake is better than Lian-Li or anything. Both brands suit different targets.

asus: You should either attempt to spell properly or not get offended when someone calls you on it. Improper spelling makes your posts hard to read. This annoys people who are reading the forum and need to take longer to understand what you're saying.

t_41759.jpg

looks better than this:

lian_li_pc65_b.JPG

3. Lian Li's have the best airflow of any case available.  The intake is alot more efficient than Tt.

6. LEARN TO SPELL

9.  You don't need all those fans if the ones you have are positioned properly.

i have a few to add

10. TT cases are ugly and there target are those noobs you see walkin around at best buy looking at "cool" computer cases

13.there ugly, and look so cheap and noobish with all the PLASTIC curves they have, which is why they desided to copy the wavemaster

14.Id rather have my pc parts in a homeless guys pants then use a thermal take product.

xray525kit.jpg

Lian Li is KNOWN for there quality parts and modablity, Lian Li's rarly ever have pop-rivits in there cases... Tell me how many things on your TT case are pop-rivited on? Also Lian Li's are not over priced... Think about it..

The V1000/V1200 are 100% aluminum everything is screwd on, look at the finish on it, They use high-quality LED's...did i say everything is aluminum?

TT is KNOWN for there plastic curving skills and cheapness aswell as stealing designs of other companys, honestly Coolermaster should have sued TT for that stupid case

The only TT product i own is a Volcano12, and you know what? That fried a 1.3ghz duron and shorts out ANY system is goes on...

TT<Lian Li

ahh.. well.. now.. realy there is only one plastic part on my case.. and NO.. its not for newb's. The xaser 3 was one of the better selling cases. I would rather have a TT than a lian li because TT is more inovative.. they are very creative.. they are NOT based on the wave master cases at all.. if you think that.. your wrong. .they are based on the Chemming cases "how ever you spell that" they are very nice.. alot of room.. great cooling, HUGE open space for water cooling,

why wast money one a TIN can?? i have droped my case once.. and that was with the tote thing on it.. the clip came undone.. and fell to the floor. and hit the door.. now.. if it were aluminum.. it would have distored the mettle.. but MY case put a gouge in the door.. and NOT one mark on the case.. i dont care about how heave it is because i am stong and can lift it.. i like the positioning of the HD's, i like the moddibility of the case.. i like the overall quality.. there are no sharp edges.. Toms Hardware likes this case.. hardcoreware lies this case.. as do many others..

i would also rather put nice hardware in my case then spend 200 dollars on just the case.. :) just my opinion.. many like lian li.. many dont.. dont get me wong.. i like lian li's server cases.. but not there regular old desktop cases.. B)

t_41759.jpg

looks better than this:

lian_li_pc65_b.JPG

3. Lian Li's have the best airflow of any case available.  The intake is alot more efficient than Tt.

6. LEARN TO SPELL

9.  You don't need all those fans if the ones you have are positioned properly.

i have a few to add

xray525kit.jpg

TT<Lian Li

ahh.. well.. now.. realy there is only one plastic part on my case.. and NO.. its not for newb's. The xaser 3 was one of the better selling cases. I would rather have a TT than a lian li because TT is more inovative.. they are very creative.. they are NOT based on the wave master cases at all.. if you think that.. your wrong. .they are based on the Chemming cases "how ever you spell that" they are very nice.. alot of room.. great cooling, HUGE open space for water cooling,

why wast money one a TIN can?? i have droped my case once.. and that was with the tote thing on it.. the clip came undone.. and fell to the floor. and hit the door.. now.. if it were aluminum.. it would have distored the mettle.. but MY case put a gouge in the door.. and NOT one mark on the case.. i dont care about how heave it is because i am stong and can lift it.. i like the positioning of the HD's, i like the moddibility of the case.. i like the overall quality.. there are no sharp edges.. Toms Hardware likes this case.. hardcoreware lies this case.. as do many others..

i would also rather put nice hardware in my case then spend 200 dollars on just the case.. :) just my opinion.. many like lian li.. many dont.. dont get me wong.. i like lian li's server cases.. but not there regular old desktop cases.. B)

Take a look at the Cooler Master Wave Master and compare it with Tt's Tsunami. If you don't see a resemblance, you're smoking some good stuff <_<

If you compare the open space in a Lian Li PC70 and a Tt (any one of their pos cases) , I can guarantee the PC-70 has a lot more free space. I'ce dropped my Lian Li's a couple times, and there isn't a dent or a scratch in any of them.