What's So Great About Lian Li?

i am talking about MY case.. not the others.. that TT has.. infact I DISLIKE MOST thermaltake cases.. this xaser III is my exeption.. i like one or two lian li cases.. but the rest are junk to me.. i like some antic cases.. but i dont like others.. so.. were are you going with this?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff LOL!!!!! dude Tt pisses me off HARD!had two volcano 7 both failed. good thing mbm was on, so didnt fried. Iono man not feeling the Tt , not sure bout the cases too, looks wierd , Lian Li with my all white, single couched with 42" plasma tv and my sleek sexy Lian Li and a cup of Milk.

"NOT based on the wave master cases at all.. if you think that.. your wrong. .they are based on the Chemming cases "

Who told you that? Thermal Take?

"why wast money one a TIN can?? i have droped my case once.. "

Exactly my point. On noobs, how could you drop a expensive object like that? and maybe if it was aluminum you could pick it up. the v1xxx case's walls are 2mm THICK... I am willing to bet, if i shot it with my paintball gun @ 18bps until the hopper emptied(200rounds) from 10feet away it would make a VERY small dent....if any at all. Paintballs travel at 200mph (300fps)... Now 1 shot at the metal side panel of your case and i bet it dents right away.. and 1 shot at your window and i bet you have a case full of paint.