What's So Great About Lian Li?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

see how things work. .you get all worked up then start picking out spelling errors.. your a real child man.. a real child. .we are talking about a matter of opinion.. i dont like lain li for a few reasons.. an i actuay have used one.. i hate them.. i had the money to buy a lain li.. and i didint for many reasons.. yes. .there is one server case i do realy like from lain li.. but the others are garbage.. :) so calm down dude.. and if my spelling offends you then just block my posts.. wont hurt my feelings none.

EDIT: hay ahh.. TimeMachine.. i just looked at YOUR case.. i dont know how it scored above a 4.. there is no wire manigment.. NONE.. just wires and a blue light.. .. hmmph..

eh what the heck, let's throw Silverstone and Cooler Master in the mix too. (Silverstone branched from Cooler Master). Or maybe the Superflower cases, or kingwin, or any other case that is bought by us consumers.

People will buy what they want, so stop with the bashing.

eh what the heck, let's throw Silverstone and Cooler Master in the mix too. (Silverstone branched from Cooler Master). Or maybe the Superflower cases, or kingwin, or any other case that is bought by us consumers.

People will buy what they want, so stop with the bashing.

:withstupid: ya.. i just dont like lain li.. i explain my reasons.. then i get bashed.. ohh.. your spelling.. ohh.. this that.. the other.. my god.. why do i bother to post?? this forums calm settings is been dropping the past few months

well yea good job u looked at my case, proud of it :P the wires make me happy :P

hahah asus jus took down his case, cuz he is too afraid to face the truth!!!

no i took down my case because that was old.. i have my new digital camera and will post pictures of it so you can BETTER it.. i took alot of time with wire manigment, and i am happy that i did because i get far better temps then when it was not "mannaged"

the new pics will be up tomarrow