Fable- Buy It

Ghost2520

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is so much rave about this game. But Because ive seen so much of the MMORPG community it seems kinda limited. But thats just me. All in all its pretty good game. Hey Andrusk how do you get the sword out of the rock?

I heard you have to max out your health. Or strength, one of the two. But when you get to the end, just keep the sword of aeons. Its much more powerful.

I think I remember somebody saying that your combat multiplier had to be at exactly 14. No higher, and no less. If it was fifteen the door wouldnt open, if it was 13 the door wouldnt open. But I dont really know. By the time I figured it out, my multiplier was at 24 and it was too late

I took the neutral path. I could never make up my mind about which side to be. But now that the game is over and I kept the sword of aeons I turned dark and have huge horns and red glowing eyes. It awesome! I focused my guy on strength and magic. I chose about 8 magic skill and leveled them up I chose Lightning- Mastered, Fireball- Mastered, Force Push- level 4, MultiStrike- 4 strikes, Engulf- level 3, Ghost swords- 4 swords, Drain life- level 2, and Heal - level 2. Then I maxed out my strength and have my health and toughness at level 4. I kept my speed at 3 and my guile at 4. But I spent a lot of extra time getting extra experience and leveling up my magic. I think my guy is like 64 now. Lol. Sweet game. Alas, too short though. Im in the process of cleaning out the towns so I can purchase all the buildings then I think ill be done with the game. Then it on to Halo 2 :)

beat it, banged the mayor 23 times already, own a house in every town and have 9 of the 12 legendary weapons. would have been awesome if after you beat it it had a random mini quest generator. but overall this is the greatest rgp i've ever played next to legend of zelda on snes... man i miss the old days. :P

I beat it too, only took 12hours.... kind of dissappointing. But hey, I really love this game. I like the combat, much better than in morrowind. I took the good path, i am pretty much 95% good, i have the whole halo and ethreal butterflies around my head and all. My next character is mos def going to be evil as sin, lol.

I just really wish that it was a longer game.... i am used to the 180 hours of gameplay that morrowind ahs to offer, and thats just for one character. so many possiblities with character customization.

I'll agree with justan 100%, a mini quest generator would be key.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah. But remember. In order to play after you beat it, you HAVE to watch the credits all of the way. Otherwise it wont let you.

Ahhhh.............crap.............I wanted to get on with playing some more - beating the game in less than 11 hours left me wanting - so I stopped the credits. Now I have to kill Jack o' Blade again. This time, I think I'll kill my sister. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

yes, the game was fun, but very short. I didn't realize I could play after beating it also. I just went back to a recent save game and kept playing. i beat it after 10 hours the first itme. I only got about three more hours out if it after since the quests are few. Oh well..Sudeki seems sweet. People are saying its a better game since it doesn't end in like 10 hours. I shall see...

yes, the game was fun, but very short. I didn't realize I could play after beating it also. I just went back to a recent save game and kept playing. i beat it after 10 hours the first itme. I only got about three more hours out if it after since the quests are few. Oh well..Sudeki seems sweet. People are saying its a better game since it doesn't end in like 10 hours. I shall see...

I played the demo and thought the combat was crap... let me know what you think of it. Personally, I'd rather have a game that takes 15 hours to beat but has a smashing story line and awesome gameplay than a game with 100 hours of gameplay but a crappy bland storyline.