I Am Not Settling For Less Then One Million

BabyBalrog

OK acording to the math we have 831,048 for this month so far and with four days remaining at 35k each thats 140k >>> 971k NOT EXCEPTABLE, we are breakign a million do you hear me! Get people into folding, what would happen if you were talkign to people and one was in a position like Flagg and said "sure i need to stress my systems" and jsut started dumping thousands a day? or what if you talk to 20 people who all have like a P4 2.0 and they say yes? It doesnt matter much large or small Even though its the large that get the attention its every little person who makes this team float! Common!

:foldon::foldon:

i alpha-test Guild Wars too much now, and while doing so, F@H doesn't move :(...so my productivity sucks now. Can't wait for my new system...then maybe i'll be able to game and fold without worries. <_>

Man jsut take a break from gaming till next month, oh yea if i could get my school to put folding on their computers. let me see that would be 500 p4 2.4-2.6 and about 200 "smaller" computers. Now THAT would be nice

Man jsut take a break from gaming till next month, oh yea if i could get my school to put folding on their computers. let me see that would be 500 p4 2.4-2.6 and about 200 "smaller" computers. Now THAT would be nice

i'm in an alpha test, i can't just stop gaming. For example, every Wednesday and Friday are "all-call" sessions where we're supposed to all show up. Besides, the game is tons of fun, and the devs actually LISTEN to us testers, so why would i ever want to stop?!

check it out

i'm in an alpha test, i can't just stop gaming. For example, every Wednesday and Friday are "all-call" sessions where we're supposed to all show up. Besides, the game is tons of fun, and the devs actually LISTEN to us testers, so why would i ever want to stop?!

check it out

It was dark humor to start with, of course i don't expect you to stop gaming. But i really wish we would break that million mark. :(

I just found out how to talk to our sysadmin over ICQ so now I will be asking about that soon... btw, I lied, there are 900 computers in the system... even if I can use 1/9th of that itll be an awsome help