This Must Be A Joke

AxcesDenyed

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez for $379 I'll get ya a celeron 2.4, 128mb ram, cdrw, 40gb, xp home, ms works 2003, keyboard, mouse, floppy, speakers, 56k, 10/100, the whole 9 yards :(

toss on another $70 and you get a NEW 15" monitor... god that's just sad

Hmmm... I have a PII 400MHz with a 40GB hd and 128MB RAm (a lot more than they're offering) that I would happily sell for $389. Any takers? :lol:

Guys, I think your all a little too skeptical about this. After all, its says in big letters it will "BOOST MY PERFORMANCE". I dunno about you, but I want a performance boost. VROOM! :lol:

pff, for just 100$ more my company will set you up with the POWERFULL double threading pentium MMX, do you know how much farther down the alphabet MMX is then Penitum II, 5 digits, 5 digits, then 24 digits, so your saving 300 more$. Just think of what you can do with all that money. You have extra money while buying my system for only $200 (after MIR)

conditions include but are not limited to

* 5 mail in rebates of $5000.000 per purchase, limited to one rebate return per house hold.

* We may not actualy SEND you THIS computer, computers started as early as the atibus, so by the corperate bla bla bla you get a $3000 calculator

NOTE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ABLE TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE

Your credit cards are belong to us

To refuse this offer, do nothing at all. We will go ahead and charge your credit cards for you.