Bloody Hell Thls Computer Blows

Indeed, Biostar sucks balls. You see, I was hoping of upgrading my computer to;

GeForce 6800

480W PSU

Gigabyte GA-8NS or something Socket 754 mobo

athlon 64 3200+

2 SATA drives

I hope you all realize that NVidia lowered the requirements for the PSU on the 6800. You no longer need a 480 watt, people use 400 watts just fine with them.

Eh... 480 helps for the OCing :D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone as stupid as you deserves to lose big as in 350.00 the whole world is screwed up due to idiots that are so stupid as to ask the stuiped questions that you ask ,I f it were me id be so embarresed id never tell anyone your story go back to sleep for 40 more years ok, then maybe theyell be doing brain transplants successfully by then

The antistatic bag that came with it in the box if you still have it or even just on the box it came in..... on something big and plastic? glass? I usually just dump mine on the box it came in... or a book... anything non conductive

EDIT: If it doesn't actually turn on I don't reckon he's gonna get a beep code outta it? :D

NOOOOO!!!!!!

I hope you read this in time!!!

The antistatic bag is EXTREMELY conductive!! It's meant to ground anything it touches on the board when it is in there. If you set the board on the bag and power it up it will short EVERYTHING out!!!

Good advice though ;)

Maybe too late. Did you take dumbasses advice and power up on top of the antistatic bag? If you did and your mobo could be repaired before, it can't now!

Edited by crash

lol...

"I hope you read this in time"

:lol:

that post was over a month ago.

Wha? How'd it end up so recent? Oh, the guy who constructively added how stupid he thought HSS was.

He's a dumbass too!

• 1 year later...

A similar thing happened to me once, it turned out to be the power supply unit, where you plug the power in on the pcnot sure what its called. any way that was the last thing i checked of course. B:)