My Girl Friend

I'm hoping to goto MIT or Texas tech

MIT or texas tech...if you're MIT quality you might wanna shoot for a little better then texas tech. Not that Texas Tech is bad (I almost ended up going), but MIT and Texas Tech are two wayyyy different colleges.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the heck! is that really you, tarkins? You look older than i do, and according to your profile, you're 4 years younger than me. You look like you're late 20's early 30's. man, you're gonna be all wrinkled by your 40th bday :P

Yep it's me. Yeah I know I look older than I am, but early/mid 20's is more accurate than early 30's IMO.

Is Kalu your boyfriend? :unsure:

To Aykona, Newport and Tarkins...

You all want to know if Kalu is my bf, well I don't know if I can answer that... all I can say is that that question is off topic of this thread ;)

You all want to know if Kalu is my bf, well I don't know if I can answer that... all I can say is that that question is off topic of this thread ;)

you're 6 years older than him! man, that's just not right :P

you're 6 years older than him! man, that's just not right :P

What is wrong with me being 6 years older than him.. plus I never said he was my bf... If I was a guy you would all be congratulating me for having a gf that much younger....

What is wrong with me being 6 years older than him.. plus I never said he was my bf... If I was a guy you would all be congratulating me for having a gf that much younger....

You have a gf that much younger? Wow... congrats.

My gf is 15, and I'm 13. Are you saying there's a problem with that?

yes, but not for the same reason per se. as el caro said, if it's the other way around, it's fine. but older girl dating younger guy is just odd.

as for your situation, what's wrong about that is that you'll be in highschool (if you're not already), and she'll still be in middle school. you might as well paint a nice "L" on your forehead and dance around naked :P;)

You have a gf that much younger? Wow... congrats.

You are suck a pain :P

I don't have a gf.. nor will i admit to having a bf either at this point in time....

don't you Washingtoners people have to put in 50 hours of driving with you drivers permit before you can get your license?

yep...and 10 at night...

and it's washingtonians :angry:

(I may live in CA but im a washingtonerrrian at heart ;)

yes, but not for the same reason per se. as el caro said, if it's the other way around, it's fine. but older girl dating younger guy is just odd.

It's funny you say that, because my ex-girlfriend of almost 5 years is 4 years older than me. We got together when I was a freshman in HS and she was a senior. *sigh* she just broke up with me 2 weeks ago.