My Girl Friend

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no if she seen this thread i would be 6 feet under tomoro .lol . ya she almost 16 so i cant wait for the high school beauty to set into her :P

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. From my experience atleast , the girls who are hot young, turn ugly as they age, and the ugly ones in Junior High School that you used to make fun of, turn out to be the hottest girls in their 20's.... Trust me.. ;)

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. From my experience atleast , the girls who are hot young, turn ugly as they age, and the ugly ones in Junior High School that you used to make fun of, turn out to be the hottest girls in their 20's.... Trust me.. wink.gif

i hope not cause that would suck.lol

ayokona, that's because the young hot ones think they will never change in beauty, and the ones who don't have it happening think they need to become the next pam anderson...

that the same chick from my last post? bc seriously that chick in blue is exactly like a chick i know.

ya i kno i took tht pic from dangers thing, i'm saying that I know a chick who looks EXACTLY like the chick in my last post.