Far Cry

dling

man this is a hard area. :O

im in the area where u have just blown open the entrance to the under ground cave.

there are 3 invisible dudes which ive killed but the next guy im having a hard time

its great :D

Edited by dling

U talking about trigent with the rocket launcher fused into his arm? use your grenade launcher and hit him in the face, or just use the assault rifle and hit him in the face. And keep moving.

Edited by LobbDogg

One of the best $30 you'll ever spend. You might have trouble playing on the highest settings though with your 9600 Pro.

*edit* I am NOT running my 9600 pro at the Highest quality for far cry... that would cripple it. i was mistaken

You also might want some more memory my little brother had 512 pc3200 memory and it laged a little but when we put another 512 mb in his comp it took care of all the lag spikes

I will agree with that. A friend of mine had to put in an extra 512 mb of RAM becasue of the frequent lagging. worked great after that.

the shot gun works well against teh jumping trigens (teh ape like creatures) at close range... just dont get whaked by their long reach. And any accurate automatic weapon should work well against the other ones... aim for the head, seems to drop em better. Thats jsut what i haev encountered

dude if ur stuk at the catacombs... ur screwd!! wait till the lst lever... u have liek 15 trigents shooting u, and no place to hide + 4 jumping ape . creatures shooting u with an assault rifle!!! i passed the catacomb level with no problem and i had to use cheats to beat the last elver after i spent 4 hrs trying to beat it!! its creazy....!!! get ready man n good luck!!

remember to always use the granade launcher its the best weapon!!!! ;) on the big rifle!

btw.. i have a 9500 pro (with is pretty much as good as a 9600 pro, maybe a bit better) and it i can put the details mroe than normal (with 1024x1280) and it lags if i increase the detalis...and i have 512 ram.... du u guys thing its the videocard or the ram?

not quite clear on w/ur tring to say, seem that your refreash rates r kinda high.

u could also use some more ram, but i dont think its ur problem.

edit: what the he#@ is up w/killing these guys and they keep running in place ? :angry:

Edited by dling