Air Filters

viking

What type of filters us the best for cmputer fans? Does anybody can give me a hint?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

Right now I am using Anodized fan filters from frozencpu. They are nice are really keep dust out. But instaling them in.... like a chieftech case takes time. I ended up drill some stuff :blink: Also frozencpu has UV reactive filters, so you might want to check those out. :P

Darn you guys type fast :blink: sry for repeating

Edited by [R]BENDER

Generally most people would concede that air filters actually reduce air intake... so many choose not to have one @ all ;)

Having said that, computer cases seem to collect huge amounts of airborne debri... so to prevent this, look for a 'filter' that doesn't impede airflow too drastically... I guess one of these would do the job as good as any, or obtain some low density foam of appropriate thickness & D.I.Y. (you should be able to breathe freely though you chosen medium ;))

Keep in mind though, you'll still have to unclog/clean these filters periodically :)

EDIT: Geez you guys post/reply fast :P

i don't use filters. occasionaly i'll get a dust-bunny in my case and i just pick it out, and i just wipe the bottom with a damp sponge, and it's back to shiny!