Got Ahold Of A Big Tinker

Mangar

roadkill, what you posted was the properties of the f@h application itself.. you need to find the shortcut (probably in the Start > All Programs > Startup folder) and then adjust the properties of that...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of my 54 WU's contributed 23 were either a 638 or 639 Tinkers... with P#693 coming in with 5 :D

A grand total of 4 Gromacs :P

that explains your high points despite having a low amount of wus

EDIT: i just got a 242 point tinker on my gateway. i hope ill finish it by the end of the week. does anyone know if flags work on tinkers? if not i will turn it off and hopefully fix my previous problem with tinkers

p638_L939_K12M_ext @ 239.00points / 400frames. I'm folding this on two of my rigs as I speak. I feel a jump in my ranking coming up. :foldon:

yup, i got that sucker too....i'm ~25% done with it....boo

I done a 239 pointer on my laptop after it turned in the results I was looking and I was anonomyous and no team # I forgot to add the info!!!!! I fixed that but lost my points to anonomyous.

Sorry guys I have had company the past 3 days and have not had time to put together the new 2.8C the 3.2C and the 3.4C I finally got all the hardware etc. for those, I thought I had my 3.2C that has been acting crazy fixed, I have changed everything but the MB and CPU, I thought it was the PSU so I bought a 480 Antec, tried different RAM, different VC, I guess I will try a new MB next and hopefully get these others put together very soon, I am going to try to get one of them going tonight and work on them as much as I can in the evenings and hopefully by the end this weekend I should have them all up and folding!

:foldon: