• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated Tinker count:

Mangar 2

Nemo 3

hardnrg 2

road-runner 3? (3/4 of how many machines?)

ccokeman 4

roadkill 1

aiRman 1

Newport 1

Stachman31 2

r_target 1

TOTAL 20

Ok, who'd I miss??

Hmm I do not know how many I have running right now 2 are down, I need to go up and take inventory, there are 8 upstairs running and 2 downstairs, 2 at the office and a 3 friends that I know of maybe more but mine are finished with the Tinkers I have none at the moment, I have to meet the guy sometime this morning when he calls to collect the rest of money on 1 of my boats I am selling and sign the title etc. and go fix 1 PC and a doctors appointment at 1pm, after all that maybe I can get some of these rigs the 2 that are down and 2 new ones going, that will put me back up to producing more points, 1068 points for today already so that was all the Tinkers that are finished

Edited by road-runner

Well, I cobbled together enough parts to get one of my new 2600s up and folding, So- what do I get as my first WU? Yep- good ole Mr. p638_L939_K12M_ext. So chalk up another one for me. :(

Updated Tinker count:

Mangar 2

Nemo 4

hardnrg 2

ccokeman 4

roadkill 1

aiRman 2

Newport 1

Stachman31 2

r_target 1

HyperSonicSpirit 1

TOTAL 23

:foldon:

Hmmmm... <_< I also have 2 of the larger Tinkers (currently) 638 & 639's have been the staple diet for my Retro's since I started folding (pretty much) ;)

Of my 54 WU's contributed 23 were either a 638 or 639 Tinkers... with P#693 coming in with 5 :D

A grand total of 4 Gromacs :P

Hmmmm... <_< I also have 2 of the larger Tinkers (currently)  638 & 639's have been the staple diet for my Retro's since I started folding (pretty much) ;)

Of my 54 WU's contributed 23 were either a 638 or 639 Tinkers... with P#693 coming in with 5 :D

A grand total of 4 Gromacs :P

Are you using the -advmethods flag?

Updated Tinker count:

Mangar 2

Nemo 4

hardnrg 2

ccokeman 4

roadkill 1

aiRman 2

Newport 1

Stachman31 2

r_target 1

HyperSonicSpirit 1

tazwegion 2

FanATIc205 4

TOTAL 29

...I have to meet the guy sometime this morning when he calls to collect the rest of money on 1 of my boats I am selling and sign the title etc...

wow, what a coincidence! i'm selling my yacht today! hahahhaahaha :lol:

ifinished the tinker on this rig.. now i gota groneac soemting like that (someting like that) on this rig and a tinker on other now..

btw

whats teh thngy that you add for optimization? like -advmod )someting oranother

ifinished the tinker on this rig.. now i gota groneac soemting like that (someting like that) on this rig and a tinker on other now..

btw

-advmethods

Also use -forceasm (forces use of highly optimized code in case of shutdow/restart)

btw

-advmethods

Also use -forceasm (forces use of highly optimized code in case of shutdow/restart)

like htis?

No, that won't work. You need to go to the startup or shortcut you use to launch the console and right click on Properties and put it there. I happen to run the GUI version on my laptop and it looks like this: