Occ Logo Contest Winner

Bosco

First off, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your entry in the contest. We had a lot of excellent logo's made and it was "very" hard to choose ones over another. However, after days of deciding.. we have picked the set of logo's that we like.

Tempestuous logo's are very clean and look very professional. The logo's done by Tempestuous will be easier for companies/sponsor to put on banners, product boxes, website pages, and other promotions.

Thank you all for the entry. We're going to have another logo design contest soon, but we will be giving away even more money for it :) Stay tuned!

Congrats to all who entered and good job on all the work! I can only hope you get the same kind of turnout for what I believe is the T-shirt contest. We have some great artists here and I would personally like to see them come out for the next one too.

We're going to have another logo design contest soon, but we will be giving away even more money for it

Everyone likes money!

Edited by Dignan

omg I missed the whole thing <_< I think I have to "come back" and spam... err i mean help again :lol:

anyways personally I think Clay should have won :rolleyes: I even though thermalguru and hardnrgs were better, oh well...

It was a injustice, but you got skillz clay B)

omg I missed the whole thing <_ i think have to back and spam... err mean help again src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_lol2.gif" alt=":lol:">

anyways personally I think Clay should have won :rolleyes: I even though thermalguru and hardnrgs were better, oh well...

It was a injustice, but you got skillz clay B)

thanks...i thought i should have won too...i forgot all about this until today. owell. Congrats tempestuous....hope to see you remain an active member.