How Much Would This Go For?

FaNta84

I have an old system that I would like to try and get rid of. I don't know the exact specs because I didnt make it myself.

Asus Mobo (dont know which model)

Amd 2000+ Palomino

Ati All-in-Wonder 7500

256mb RAM (don't know what kind)

IBM 80gig HD (dont know speed)

Sony 16X DVD Player

Sony CD-RW 8x/4x/32x

C-media CMI8738 on-board sound

3COM 3C905C-TX on-board ethernet

300 Watt Powersupply

Basic white case

I was issued this computer where I go to school and they were made by NCS. It does not have the best components but it could be used as a folding rig or something. I'd use it myself but I can't have two computers hooked up at the same time so I have no other use for it. Thanks for any input you guys give.

I'd give a little more than that... Around $350-400... Not too bad optical drives and an AIW 7500... Unfortunately I'm not in need of the above parts. Good luck selling it though...

EDIT: Hell yea!! I got my 4th star :D

sell it here or to a store u wont get more the 350 but sell it to someone who isnt to good with comps and show a few games running on it and u could ger 450 maybe even 500 , if ur a good sales man and if they have the money to spend on it i mean

Quote :I can't have two computers hooked up at the same time so I have no other use for it."

And why the hell not!!!!

Haven't you heard of routers or mini hubs or networking??

i have 3 working right here in a 9x9 room, and 2 more in the basement, all hooked up to the same internet line :P

Btw $350 would be a good deal ;)

Edited by kobalt

I know about routers, but my dorm only has restrictions on power usage. One computer is the limit, otherwise I'd leaving it folding all the time =). PLus, I just plain need the money for my X800 XT or an IC7 MAX 3 unless I get this asus droop problem fixed.