New Laptop

I took mine apart and painted it with mirage purple so it looks either green or purple depending on which way you look at it then I ghosted my wifes name in the back of the lcd screen with clear gold fleck it's kind of like pearl that they use for ghosting. Oh ya and I changed the LEDs and added some small LEDs on the inside to light up the fan area in red. I am also working on a laptop mod for my car where the LCD will take the place of the passenger side sun visor and some other cool . . the keyboard is mounted on a pull out flip down pannel so you can type info, and the mouse pad is mounted in the dash, the DVD drive is also mounted in the console under her CD player in the car, the main board and harddrive are mounted to the floor under the passenger seat. It has also has a wireless nic card for downloading from the pc or laptops in the house to the computer in the car. The whole thing is run off off a 12 volt to 115 converter so you can plug it in and the converter shuts off when the car is off, the reason for the converter is for a constant supply of power with no fluxuations. The whole thing is on constantlly it is never off, when the car is shut off the battery pack for the laptop takes over with it in hibernation mode. Very sweet setup, it's not in the car totally yet but when it's all done I will post some pics.