Mx700 Batteries

Ok, the oringinal batteries that came with my mx700 became unusuable with in two weeks. The same thing happens with the Nm-hi batteries I bought from Radieo Shack. After two sets of those I said heck with this. So I've been using normal Alkaline AAs with it for a coupple of months. I'm getting tired of replacing the batteries once a week or more, which is getting expensive. :( Anyone have any siggustions, for different batteries or a new mouse, or anything?

Thanks all

Does that one use regular rechargable batteries or are the special design just for that mouse....?

IF they are regular AA or whatever, the charger idea may not be a bad one....

I use a M$ cordless and use Ni-MH and a charger and rotate as needed...would be a pisser if the built in charger isn't working.... but the one time investment of a chareger and rechargables may be worth it....

the MX700 has a charging stand and he seems to be having problems with the rechargable batteries

i meant a seperate battery charger one that plugs in at the wall specifically for charging batteries as exeter has gone on so nicely to explain my post was a bit brief sorry

Ok I used a seperate charger as well, and still had probs. The rechargable batteries where 1.2v AA. What I'm asking is for a recomendation for a brand rechargable batteries, or another way to fix this.

You can get off the counter rechargebles they just have to be 1600 mAh Ni-MH or something like that. Im using some old kodak rechargables in mine. Alas, the ones that came with my mouse leaked about 6 months ago.

how long had u had them andrusk? the ones that came with the mx700 that is. just want to get an idea of hown long i can expect mine to work before i have to find an alternative.

The exact same thing happened with my batteries as did andrusk's it was about two weeks after I got the mouse. :(

The batteries I was using where 1800 mAh Ni-MH RadioShack brand. Side note: My mouse batteries just died again sigh

The exact same thing happened with my batteries as did andrusk's it was about two weeks after I got the mouse. :(

The batteries I was using where 1800 mAh Ni-MH RadioShack brand. Side note: My mouse batteries just died again sigh

poor guy, can't game with ur mouse dieing like that, wanna play some bf:v? :lol: i haven't had any trouble outa mybatteries as of yet, but watch me get home and they not work.

Wow, I've had mine for nearly a year and they work fine still...you do know you have to put the mouse IN the cradle to recharge them, right? Make sure that its not something to simple as something covering the recharge contacts on the bottom of the mouse.

If its not that, then I'm pretty astounded - any NiMH rechargables should work, I've used my digicam batteries as an emergency backup before (read: I was playing CS and had forgotten to charge my mouse).

If its not recharging properly, then its something wrong with the mouse, not the batteries, is my guess.