Gah Stupid Errors

Alright so i dropped back down to 11x200 for 2.2ghz (1.75vcore)(2.7v ddr) and i thought everything would be good again, but noooo

so i start to play warcraft3 and itll randomly crash and give me a couldnt read memory error <_< or in ut2k4 demo itll just give fatal error or just crash no error just to desktop any itll think nothing else of it

so i clock down to stock and it goes away

now is there anything else i should do to make my 3200oc stable, i mean 1.8v for that oc is retarded, there should be no need for that :angry:

Well if you dont lock down that PCI, then anything over 36-39 mhz is gonna kill that pci. They cant operate very far from the stock 33 mhz..... If you cant find a lock for it in your Bios, then i think that either they are locked already or they cant be locked... What Mobo you running?

I have got the asus deluxe board, and I don't know how to lock my AGP settings. There is a menu for AGP frequency, and if I take it off of auto, what should I set it at?