Need To Vent.

General912

Ayokona, i have to agree that you can be very harsh in stating opinions. Thats the great thing about America thou, we can voice opinons like that.

I happen to agree with General that America is currently a country in which the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. There are ways one can advance in their lives, unlike Communisim were they are no ways to advance yourself. It's hard, but it can happen in America.

To prove this point:

It'll 18 years since the Chernobyl meltdown this month, and in Communisim, many people went to clean up after it, not knowing what they were cleaning up. Likewise, after 9/11 right here in America, many people went to clean up, not knowing what they were cleaning up. I know its improper for me to compare nuclear radiation posioning to a cough from asbestos, but how far from being Communist is the current America? Do you know of things like the Patriot Act, The Digital Millieuim Copyright Act, etc. They are here for "our protection", yet all they do is support spying, much like Soviet Russia were the gov't was allowed to see everything. It makes one wonder how much longer America can retain everyone's approval...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@H20 I don't find any reason to argue that passion out...

Furthermore telling me I am incorrect in stuff i say is balogne.. You can disagree with it, but as far as I know if i have ever said something incorrect I have corrected it.... ;)

Just because you disagree with me views, doesn't make me Wrong, a liar, incorrect, or forcefull (You still can't give me one example!)

Ayokona, I have never said you were a liar so I wouldn't even bother with that!

You are correct I disagree, but understand that for this post I disagree with your response, not your views I don't know where you got the idea that I disagree with your views for this post. For me to disagree with your views I would have gone off on explaining why it's Bush's fault, but I never did that! What I did was explain or tried to explain that your response to this thread was improperly put, that's all.

As for forceful, you are and I don't want to give you an example of that. I have explained to you it's in the way you reply to some posts! As for an example it is not that I can't give you one, it's because I don't want to!

EDIT: As for the stupid moron, I did apologize for that, but the reason I called you that is because I couldn't understand why you don't realize how your responses are harsh and sometimes out of context! The out of context is based on this post which I maintain is not political, but you made it so!

Hmmm.. don't want to give me facts because you "don't" want to? Then why say the comment in the first place if you can't BACK it up?

Obviously you CAN'T give me one example, so that comment bears no merit.....

I don't want to push it, but I thought that you would have realized it after Devil also noted the same fact, that is your responses are sometimes harsh or forceful.

I have no problem if you say that my comment has no merit as I previously said you decide what to do with that information, discard it or look into it. Those ppl who will read this thread will make up their own mind.

EDIT: As for the stupid moron, I did apologize for that, but the reason I called you that is because I couldn't understand why you don't realize how your responses are harsh and sometimes out of context! The out of context is based on this post which I maintain is not political, but you made it so!

That is where we differ... Like I said I GUARANTEE you a majority of ppl will tell you that this political thread began when General912 started it with the 1st post...

YOUR RIGHT! Ppl will read this thread and make up their own mind after they read General912's first post....

I did say your comments were harsh and whatnot, but never said I didn't like that...people learn thru discussion like this, regardless.

I cannot name one person abused by the Patriot Act, but I can name millions would COULD be. Its little things like this that start major problems. Remember, only a couple started the Bolshiveks in Russia.

I like how you avoided the DMCA comment thou...by choice or by mistake, its ironic either way.

Privacy is the price we pay for being safe I assume...

I like how you avoided the DMCA comment thou...by choice or by mistake, its ironic either way.

I don't argue about something I don't know...

I don't know much about the Subject, therefor it was by choice :P

As far as the "Patriot Act", could be abused is just a hypothetical...

As of now , no one has been abused by it, and I promise you nobody will.. (If you read the Patriot Act, in full, I DID, there are sections in their that prevent such abuses)

And to this I'm outs...(Not because I don't want to continue arguing, Im off to Vegas!!)

AYoKoNA: I doubt you read the whole patriot act it is 300 some pages of political nonsense that only law students or better can understand. I can name one person who has been abused by the Patriot Act. That is my father. Today we went to open a savings account for the money he made off selling the building. Right now he isnt living anywhere. He lost his house and everything. Anyways we goto the bank, and they wont let him open an account because he dosent have a residence. This is yet another effect of the patriot act. So dont tell me Citizens get abused. They do. I fully researched the patriot act. I know that most of it just builds on existing laws such as the DMCA, The justice departments anti terrorism act, and many others. I know what im talking about. The only reason this act got threw congress is because we were in a state of fear. Thats why Democrats like John Kerry voted for it. Because they didnt know what to do. A better law to support would be the "Safe Act" that is being put together. Try researching this. This would require congressional "check ups" on government agancys to make sure that they arnt abusing their powers. But seriously Ayokona alot of the patriot act destroys alot that this country was founded on. Freedom of Speech? Hell no not anymore. You cant even right a email these days with out big brother getting a copy. I mean come on. Sure it makes our country better but at what costs? Our Personal Freedoms? What our forefathers fought so hard to earn? Seriously I hope you take this into some serious thought. Just think about it before you bash again. You are not allways right ayokona. Neither am I. I will admit deffeat if im wrong. But I can not admit defeat on my personal opinoin. You have your opinoins and I respect that. In no way im trying to change you. Im just telling you to think about it. Because no matter if your democrat or republican this affects us all and we live with it.

Anyways What i said was outta frustration last night. I came home and split wood for four hours i was so pissed. I will admit i do not like president bush. AND THATS MY OPINION! You have your opinion. You dont need to bash other members to force your opinions on other people. And you act like you know everything even though in a previous post you bashed another member because you thought he was acting like he knew everything. Ill tell you this. If you dont stop bashing people because of there views i am going to try my hardest to get you removed from this site.