OCC XFire Ring

FanATIc205

I read about this in a magazine a couple days ago, I think PC Gamer didn't put much thought into it cause I didn't know anyone that had it. :lol: Well I'm in ghost2520 if its not taken (downloading it right now) :)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you added me to your list then you can see everyone on my list and everyone on their list also.

i just joined all the cod, far cry, bfv, and ut2k4 rings on xfires forums. ths should give use more friends of friends to find games till we get more occ members signed up. after we get more occ members ill remove the xfire rings

sorry yuck didnt see it either :huh:

Duh,I got it now.Those friends of friends were the friends of my testfriend,who is no longer my friend;therefore they are no longer friends of a friend either. :P

um am i the only one confused? :lol:

:ph34r::blink:

um am i the only one confused? :lol:

:ph34r::blink:

Right when I installed it,there were a bunch of folks whose names I didn't recognize in the friends of friends list.I guess if you don't have any gaming buddies they give you a "testfriend",I guess to show you the ropes or whatever.My "friends of friends" list was populated by friends of my "testfriend".So in order to get rid of the peeps I didn't want on my list,I had to delete my testfriend because you can't delete friends of friends. :) Friends is also a wildly popular television show,however I don't watch it :lol::lol: j/k