Highest Amd Oc With Specs

opteron 248 @ 3ghz, gigabyte ga-8nnxp pro motherboard, 4 gb pc3200 registered ecc from samsung, asus radeon 9800xt, machII vapochill

same setup with an athlon fX 51 and asus SK8N, and a regular ati 9800 pro 256

32 bit end, xp 2400+, dfi infinity NFII, 1gb pc3500 from samsung, 9800 pro by ati, ttake volcano 9+

I've taken my 1600+ Athlon XP, which is a default 10.5x133, which is 1400 MHz, all the way up to 2000 something MHz. I think it was a 190 FSB. This was with my Mushkin PC4000 and my Abit NF7-S of course.

Bah, the rent-a-modding here is getting annoying! Its one thing to nicely suggest something to someone in addition to adding something to the topic at hand, but its another thing when your entire post consists of a one-line rent-a-mod. The OCC staff is capable of running things.

that said, I almost doubled my parents 533 celeron's clock speeds. And I am hoping to get a nice OC out of my barton 2500+ that will arrive in the mail today. :)

Those mobiles sound amazing!!! I'm interested in seeing the benchmarks! :)

not much here but its my highest ever and just started yesterday (just got new mb)

i have a 2500+ AQZFA week35 and it is at 210x11 (2310), havent tried anything faster yet. going to get new ram to really push it more.

Took a 2000+ T-Bred AIUHB Week 24 and up'd her to 2244 MHz from its stock speed of 1667 MHz