Goodwill monitor find

So does anyone scope out thrift stores for pc tech

I recently scored BIG TIME...............

I found a ROG Swift PG278Q Gaming Monitor - 27" 2K WQHD (2560 x 1440), 1ms, up to 144Hz, G-SYNC™ in perfect working order no scratches or dead pixels 

for $5.00 minus the power cord and I am still in shock 

WHAA?? that is a great find. First off, who turned it in and second why didnt the store charge more. The GoodWill stores around me just match ebay. Kinda annoying. Doesn't matter if its in good condition or the brand.

2 hours ago, ir_cow said:

WHAA?? that is a great find. First off, who turned it in and second why didnt the store charge more. The GoodWill stores around me just match ebay. Kinda annoying. Doesn't matter if its in good condition or the brand.

I live in Az its hit or miss but im with you on the who would turn it in 

Maybe a pissed off parent like mself that wants to take the samsung curved monitor from my son then place the playstation under the front tire of my 3/4 ton ram I am driving and say watch this to him as his ps slim gets real thin :P

20 hours ago, bishop245 said:

Maybe a pissed off parent like mself that wants to take the samsung curved monitor from my son then place the playstation under the front tire of my 3/4 ton ram I am driving and say watch this to him as his ps slim gets real thin :P

LOLs ...we wants the video !!