Mac Os On Xp?

vhull

there are a couple mac os x programs i would like to have, but being as i love my xp, is there any way i can run an emulator of some sort or something for mac os x on my xp? i know they have it that you can run xp on os x, but i dont know if it can be done the other way around. thanks

Quick guys get em, take him out... Hes a MAC lover....

I like macs too..maby you should just take out all of us!? MR. I LOVE WINDOWS SOOO MUCH I HAVE TO KILL ALL MAC USERS!

Edited by Mr.Grim

no, im not a mac lover just so your not worried. my buddy got a new ibook and i actually laughed at him until i saw the GarageBand program. im really into makin my own music, and that seemed really easy to use and had a lot of features. so thats the program i wanted for my windows.

Yeah, Garageband is a wonderful program. I work in it every day at school, and it's so sweet. As far as I know, their isn't a Windows version of it, but you might try :google: for a Windows emulator. :)

There is the Basilisk Emulator and Fusion, but they will only emulate a 68040 based Mac at the most. The highest OS you could run is 8.6.

if you knew anything.. cough.. you would know that mac os x is based on unix. so.. there must be some kind of "sorce files" get the sorce, recompile for propor setup.. and there you go.. and all mac os X is "panther" is just a beefed up version of unix.. you could install unix anyway on a mac.. i will try and find what bigred is talking about... i saw that too.