Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

Somebody on here selected the lowest setting and it never arrived

Yeah I might stay in limbo forever. With the lowest fee it is at the back of the line waiting for confirms. If enough people are filling the blocks, than it continues to be put back in the line. Higher fees = higher priority. Lowest fee is like 100 block confirmations. At 10min a block you are looking at 16 hours minimum.

Oh damn I will have to keep that in mind next time I send coin. It defaulted to the lowest setting when I went to do the transfer and I didn't even think about adjusting it.

hmmm. Some sites dont even allow you to go the lowest, so its possible you just sent it with the normal amount. Since it defaulted to the lowest option, I would think the wallet you used is in fact just doing the normal. Still its going to take a few hours, if not days. Thats the whole problem with bitcoins.

Edit: The last time I used counterwallet it took 45 DAYS to send my coins to bittrex.

hmmm. Some sites dont even allow you to go the lowest, so its possible you just sent it with the normal amount. Since it defaulted to the lowest option, I would think the wallet you used is in fact just doing the normal. Still its going to take a few hours, if not days. Thats the whole problem with bitcoins.

Edit: The last time I used counterwallet it took 45 DAYS to send my coins to bittrex.

The time before I lost all my coins when I transferred the 5,000 FLDC from my counterwallet to bittrex took about an hour and they were in my wallet on bittrex.

What the deuce? Now nothing shows up in my pending transfers. All my coins are there.  :erm:

Edited by slick2500

Am I reading that right?!? BTCP is less than BitcoinZ?!?! It takes 2 weeks for me to mine 1 BTCP at current difficultly. I can buy thousands for the cost if mining a day in power.

Edit: Kucoin had BTCP at $800 yestday.

• ir_cow locked this topic