Time to sell those old AMD cards!

I'm two sided on this. I like how I made easy money but I feel like it is a complete waste of power and I helped to kill the planet just a little faster. Why can't someone make a cyrto that uses the compute power for good!

They have one folding coin...

Trying out Nicehash right now and it seems to payout decently if I can keep my Titans running it at full bore. Seems to be an issue with NVIDIA GPUs. May roll back the driver if it crashes again. 

Currently projecting about $16.50 a day with 3 GPU's running. 

Trying out Nicehash right now and it seems to payout decently if I can keep my Titans running it at full bore. Seems to be an issue with NVIDIA GPUs. May roll back the driver if it crashes again.

I've heard nvidia cards do well with zcash. Idk if its better profits then nicehash, but i think it should be.

Edit: unless by nicehash you just mean that you are using nheqminer or something, i just assumed you are selling your hashing power?

Edited by scr4wl

I've heard nvidia cards do well with zcash. Idk if its better profits then nicehash, but i think it should be.

Edit: unless by nicehash you just mean that you are using nheqminer or something, i just assumed you are selling your hashing power?

Basically its a set and forget application. It rents out my hashing power and all you need to do is set up your bitcoin wallet and run it. Seems like it works but I will see when the first payout happens.  I was looking for something easy to run without a lot of setup. 

I looked at that and it is pretty close to what I am seeing as results so far.  As far as ROI goes still less than 3 months to cover the cost of the cards is not bad.  :woot:

Running 2x TitanX (Maxwell) 1 GTX 1080 and 1x GTX 1060 6gb. I just added the GTX 1060 this morning. 

Payout.PNG

Basically its a set and forget application. It rents out my hashing power and all you need to do is set up your bitcoin wallet and run it. Seems like it works but I will see when the first payout happens. I was looking for something easy to run without a lot of setup.
Yeah, I think you would make more mining zcash directly (or to a pool) then converting that to bitcoin.

Edit: I believe some gui miners exist for it, but never used them.

Edit again: Especially because most of your profit appears to be from equihash anyway...

Edit one more time: also the returns on a 1060 mining zec is fairly quick as well. ;)

Edited by scr4wl

Im just getting into it and wanted to get started and then go a bit deeper once I get comfortable. There is just so much information out there that makes it a bit confusing. 

Oh yeah there definitely is. Knowing you I'm sure you're about to have a lot of fun. :)

Just do your research and spread the hashrate lol

I just bought 2 - 1080ti and have about 500.00 left with what I made on fldc for the last month

So you are saying that you took in close to 2K in the last month?  If so I think FLDC is going to be quite a bit more profitable.