looking to upgrade

Looks like a made a error in the MB selection. The board Ichose is an eatx board. I want to stick with asus in the hopes of not reinstalling windows.Doug any of you own a asus you can recommend.

He's kidding. It would cost about $5200 for the board and cpu's alone.

And why limit yourself with that set up? Here's a chip with 48 threads, 60mb cache, allows you to use 3072mb ram, and only costs about $7000 each. http://ark.intel.com/products/93790/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E7-8890-v4-60M-Cache-2_20-GHz

Edited by Fight Game

i was no my phone when I saw the reply and only saw the two suggestions . I missed the last remark about the sli vga cards.

It would be a toss up between that computer or a new car. Both costing about the same. ;)

He's kidding. It would cost about $5200 for the board and cpu's alone.

And why limit yourself with that set up? Here's a chip with 48 threads, 60mb cache, allows you to use 3072mb ram, and only costs about $7000 each. http://ark.intel.com/products/93790/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E7-8890-v4-60M-Cache-2_20-GHz

Edited by dling

Picked up MB and CPU yesterday from Microcenter . Just waiting on the ram from newegg.

Im going to be sell my MB ,CPU and ram any ideas of a fair price  ?  Ive got them listed for 200.00

but I dont know if thats good or bad.

Edited by dling

Picked up MB and CPU yesterday from Microcenter . Just waiting on the ram from newegg.

Im going to be sell my MB ,CPU and ram any ideas of a fair price  ?  Ive got them listed for 200.00

but I dont know if thats good or bad.

I'd say it's a fair price.

I'd be interested in buying if I wasn't currently lining up a purchase from a buddy of mine.