Annual OCC Contest Thread

bp9801

No HDD for me yet. :( Hopefully tomorrow. Seeing everybody with their HDD makes me eager to get it and start loading it up.

You got the special delivery package! 

Well, my folks called me and let me know it arrived there, so I'll have to pick it up on Wednesday. :lol:

No HDD for me yet. :( Hopefully tomorrow. Seeing everybody with their HDD makes me eager to get it and start loading it up.

You got the special delivery package! 

Well, my folks called me and let me know it arrived there, so I'll have to pick it up on Wednesday. :lol:

It's special delivery because they tossed it off the truck and played soccer first. The game took longer to decide a winner, so you get yours last. hahahaha

Lol, at least all your deliveries didn't land 275 miles away, wtg Fedex !

I swear Fedex is the worst, I've had packages go from California, to Salt Lake City UT, then to Casper Wy, to Minneapolis MN, then to Rapid City SD. Casper Wy is 266 miles west of Rapid City. Minneapolis is 576 miles east of Rapid City. Why does my package go 576 miles across the country in the wrong direction only to come back 576 miles?

just wondering if the ASUS mobo has shipped out yet ? ,...has anybody heard ?

Yes
Okie dokie and look what showed up yesterday...

20160419_113403.jpg

20160419_113641.jpg

The transportation system is a mixture of time, cargo space, route structure and human error. Many times the quickest way is not the shortest way. The question of space available on a flight or truck, connecting with the next vehicle on the next leg of the trip, or the leg after that may come into play. 

I order the same product from the same company every month or so and I have had it shipped from Georgia, New York, Texas, Washington, Arizona, and California where I live. Some times it takes as little as two days and some times it takes two weeks. 
Sometimes people just screw up.

I received my motherboard yesterday.  Actually it may have arrived the day before.  I haven't been home much, or had the chance to snap a picture.  Thanks again.

Oh, and if anyone could use this board and would be willing to trade me for a AM3+ socket board, or maybe anything else, then I'm open to offers. I don't have any use for this one.

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4709#ov