Updated Mod Pics

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na the Lian Li pc 60 doesnt come with any of the holes / cut out's, i used a holesaw to cut and door trim for cars to make the chrome edge.seems to work very very well. =) had to make hole for water tubing.

That is a very nice job. I shoudl so somethign like that. The wiring in my case is getting chaotic again. Plus, i have two weeks until my new job starts. hmmmm...my monitor has been needing a painting. Everything of mine is now black except my beige monitor. What a horrible color, who ever thought of it in teh beginning needs a butt kicking. I think i need to buy a dremel with a cord first. I got a wireless one a while while while back and the battery then and still dies quickly.

Excellent work though. That is a great stealth idea with the cables.

yeah dude thats awesome stuff. I'm very interested to see the finished article, could shape up to be one of the best i've seen...

one of the best... ... nah... ... ... ... The best... :P

seriously though dude, props

I'm really anxious to see how everything turns out. I just bought a Lian Li case and I am looking for ideas on how to fit my watercooling setup in it without removing the bottom HDD rack. I know some of it will have to go external but I do like how you have your eheim pump mounted vertically. They aren't exactly easy things to fit into a case.