FS GTX Titan

Bosco

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had it I would for my gaming rig to go three way SLI! 

Your wife would let you keep it?

Sure she would! I just have to figure out how to explain the shortage in the check book........... 

Valentine's day gift? Nothing says, "I love you," like a new GPU. (Okay, new to you.)

Im a few paychecks away from affording this card. It sucks

Does anyone know if this cards supports 10bit color out of the display port? Im just finding conflicting reports and last I knew only the pro cards supported above 8bit / 16.7million colors. It's the only reason im still using this dated Quadro card for image editing. I need 10bit support.

Edit: Correction, I need 10bit support though OpenGL which is what Adode uses. FYI 10bit is supported in DirectX for Geforce cards, just most, if not all pro apps never use DX for anything.

Im a few paychecks away from affording this card. It sucks

Does anyone know if this cards supports 10bit color out of the display port? Im just finding conflicting reports and last I knew only the pro cards supported above 8bit / 16.7million colors. It's the only reason im still using this dated Quadro card for image editing. I need 10bit support.

Edit: Correction, I need 10bit support though OpenGL which is what Adode uses. FYI 10bit is supported in DirectX for Geforce cards, just most, if not all pro apps never use DX for anything.

Pretty sure you're going to be stuck with Quadro, since Adobe and the like require OpenGL for 10-bit support. Like you said, 10-bit over DirectX is supported, but you need Quadro for OpenGL since Adobe bypasses the Windows API and uses its own.

Danm... I wish I didnt know and see the difference. But I like to soft proof my work even though its generally downconverted to sRGB or CMYK. I can't go back but I want to play games !

Danm... I wish I didnt know and see the difference. But I like to soft proof my work even though its generally downconverted to sRGB or CMYK. I can't go back but I want to play games !

Why not setup a separate dedicated gaming rig rather than a single hybrid gaming and workstation rig?