OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was only able to get to it late today, but the next part in Mad Max is uploading now, and it does include progression! Actually a good portion of it was story progression, which also explains why it's as long as it is.

In any case, it'll go live at the usual time tomorrow.

With it having received a significant update this week, I have returned to The Last Spell, one game I am always happy to have a reason to play. You can check out my original Early Access review of it to find out why: The Last Spell (Early Access).

The video will go live at the usual time tomorrow. Unfortunately there was a little audio issue at the beginning, but I do realize and correct it before too long.

It's nice having the day off work, as it means I can get the video recorded a bit earlier than the evening. Continuing, near-finishing Mad Max again, and if I am right about how close the end is, might be able to finish it with the video next week. Wait... that means I'll need to get the next game figured out... Maybe Mad Max will continue a little longer :rolleyes:

The video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

It turns out I was right as tomorrow's video, which is uploading now, is indeed the final video for Mad Max. It took 40 parts, but I finally reached the end and recovered the Interceptor.

Next week I intend to start on Just Cause 2, (unless there are some technical issues to stop me) which I reviewed back in 2014, before Is started capturing review playthroughs. That, and how fun it is, are the two reasons for my selecting it.

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

Tomorrow's video is uploading now, and it is in Going Medieval, which received a major update this week, including changes to its agriculture system. Ending up losing track of time as I played, so it is a little longer than normal. In any case, it will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Back in Just Case 2 and I am actually making some progression (which is not always my thing, unless you count clearing the map as progression). I also ran into a curious bug, but also fixed it in-game, so things are good. Video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.