OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

Is anyone interested in the Heroes of the Storm open beta? I hope so because that is what I am planning on playing for the stream come Saturday. Have already installed it and gone through the tutorial, but have not actually played a match yet. I think I will leave that embarrassment to when everyone can watch, laugh, and mock me.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished up the stream and several times did my connection drop, so I'll be uploading my recording to YouTube soon. If you want to watch the fragmented Twitch archive though, here's the link: OCC Twitch Archive.

Going to be away next Saturday, so I won't be streaming then. Might stream a different day next week though. Haven't decided yet. Will be back in two weeks though.

YouTube Playlist

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who actually watches the streams, I'm thinking tomorrow I can try streaming some Dota 2 Reborn. I have just barely more experience in this game than in Heroes of the Storm (meaning I've played a match or two shortly after Dota 2 released).

I will see you tomorrow, and you will probably see me fail.

Just wrapped it up and here's the Twitch Archive, and the YouTube Playlist. (Videos are still coming up on YouTube, but that's where it will be shortly.)

And, to be clear, I am not that good at MOBAs in general and have little experience at Dota 2, so go ahead and laugh at me. Or cringe. That is probably more what my skills deserve here.

With the release of the 1.3 content update for Terraria, I think that will work for this Saturday's stream. Been awhile since I really played it much, and unfortunately my old worlds are not being recognized, but I'll put something together for the stream. Just not sure how fancy it will be.