OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the stream. Disconnected twice, but nothing much was missed, so I'll just export the Twitch archives directly to YouTube. Really all that my recording would have caught is my personal email address (you're not getting that) and me realizing that I accidentally stopped the stream after one of the disconnects. (I must have hit cancel when OBS was trying to reconnect, so I could get back to the main OBS window, to hide my email address.) No need to see any of that though.

Here is the Twitch archive and I will edit in the YouTube link soon as I can: Twitch - OCC Past Broadcasts.

YouTube Playlist

Been thinking about what I could do for this weeks stream, and here's one of the ideas: GTA V, again, but this time the single-player with some mods. What do people think and are there any mods you would like to see?

About an hour before the stream starts. My thinking is I will do some run around in the world with the mods, and then try to replay a mission with them. (Haven't actually tried replaying a mission before, so hopefully that will go well.)

Did not expect to go for THREE HOURS, but I did. Some of these mods are just that much fun to mess around with. Anyway, Twitch Archive.

Some processing is still needed, but they are all up on YouTube and in a playlist: OCC - GuestJim Playing GTA V with Mods.

Some of the later videos are pretty funny, I think, as I fly around in a cargo plane with the Angry Planes mod on. The footage in the blimp is good too, but I'm not sure which videos those are in.

I also recorded some of the shenanigans in-game and edited it with the Rockstar Editor, so here are some highlights, of a sort:

These are of my time piloting the cargo plane, which I think was the most fun: