OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished off the stream: OCC Twitch Archive.

Unfortunately there are some breaks in it because OBS crashed a few times. I was even trying to be clever by having it set to record the stream as well, so that I would have an unbroken version to put on YouTube. Looks like that feature is actually what broke it though, because once I turned that off, it stopped crashing. Going to do some investigating, to see if there is a fix or something.

Will edit in the YouTube link as soon as I can: OCC - GuestJim Playing Wolfenstein: The New Order. Still processing, but there's the link for it.

So, apparently Techland, the makers of Dying Light may be patching in special physics for April Fool's day: April Fool's Day starts early with Dying Light's plans to alter physics for 24 hours. If this is the case (and why tease it if it weren't?) I will try to stream it tomorrow, while the patch is active. Of course, being a weekday, not many of you may be able to watch it, but don't worry, I'll put up the recorded footage as usual.

I already had an idea for what I could stream on Saturday, in recognition of April Fool's Day, so I will almost certainly still stream on Saturday. For now all I will say is that it's a game I have not reviewed.

You know what, slight change of plans here for the Saturday stream. While I do have a game to play then, if there is a game in the new Humble Indie Bundle 14 they want to see, say so and I will try to stream that on Saturday. It may be a little messy switching between them but I will even try to do multiple games, if so desired.

As I will need time to set things up and make sure it all works without exploding, let's say the requests have to be in by Friday at 2 PM EST, so you have three days.

I stopped in and watched your wolfenstein stream for a while on Saturday.  Good fun!  That Outlast game looks super creepy, but I think more people may be interested in the Torchlight game.

Well I checked on Dying Light and the April Fools patch is in effect, so I can do that stream! I'm thinking I will keep the same time as on the weekend, a little after 1 PM EST, but as there should be a new Humble Book Bundle going up at 2 PM EST, I won't stream for more than an hour. I may also switch over to Minecraft for a bit, since an April Fools patch was released for it as well.

Just want to remind everyone that if there are any games they would like to see streamed on Saturday, you should post something before 2 PM EST, Friday. (That will give me enough time to install, launch, and test stuff.)

:doh: Meant to post this earlier but have had a busy day.

My plan for the stream tomorrow is to stream both Torchlight II and Outlast, from the HIB 14, and end with the April Fools game I had originally thought of, Goat Simulator. Not that I will have a timer going, but I think a goal of 30 minutes each would be good, though it could be more or less, depending on how things go.

By the way, I have already played, and beaten Torchlight II, when it first came out, but my only experience with Outlast has been watching videos on YouTube. That will probably mean I won't be able to play the AI like I did in Daylight (even though I still died in that stream, but never did in the review playthrough).

As usual, it will start at a little after 1 PM EST, after posting the Steam Daily Deal.