The Official E3 2014 Thread

ClayMeow

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quite disappointed by what they showed for ME(4) and SW:BF - they almost would have been better off showing nothing. ME2 was also just conceptual, but at least it showed some gameplay, even if it's an early build.

I'm really disappointed with those Bioware teasers...

I've been so excited for something more substantial than "Conceptual Prototypes" of ME4, especially since Casey Hudson/Aaryn Flynn were praising the playable build on Twitter 6 months ago  :(

And why was the Mass Effect music playing during the "New IP" introduction ?  :huh:

Quote From BioWare Montreal producer Fabrice Condominas at the end of 2012 :

"So first, we don't want to make 'Shepard 2', or Mass Effect 4 with like, 'oh there's no more Shepard but you're a soldier in the universe'. So this will be a very, very different context for sure

From E3 :

mass-effect-4-1-1.jpg

Hmmm, well that guy above sure looks like "a soldier in the universe" aka "Shepard 2"  :rolleyes:

I'm guessing Bioware is going to announce ME4 next year at E3 2015 and tell us it is going to be out Autumn 2016 like they did with DAI.

Anyway, there's more than enough games coming soon. That GTA V surprise in the Sony press conference was really nice, I'm excited for GTA V on PC :)

Here are a few trailers for games not featured at any of the conferences:

Source (PC, PS4, XBO) E3 Trailer:

Never Alone (PC, PS4, XBO) E3 Trailer:

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PC, PS4, XBO, Wii U, PS3, 360, Vita, 3DS) E3 Trailer:

Nero (XBO, TBA) E3 Trailer:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PC, PS4, XBO) Announcement Trailer:

Thought they would release the trailer for the batmobile duel oh well... But it still looks good.. Will be  getting that instead of Battlefield hardline..

Edited by Gremlin

Thought they would release the trailer for the batmobile duel oh well... But it still looks good.. Will be  getting that instead of Battlefield hardline..

You mean this: