Back after a few years

NikolaT

Heyo!

It's extremely likely that no one remembers me, but I posted very casually back from ~2009-2011. I stopped when me and my family finally came to the United States and have since finished high school along with a small amount of college.

Reading through some of my old posts gave me a huge surge of nostalgia that inspired me to get back into computers. I will probably not have as much time in the coming months as I'm enlisting in the United States Air Force (kid in Serbia to prospective Airman in the United States - who would have guessed?) but once I get settled in with that following tech school and have a bit of money to spend I'll try to fulfill my dream of building my very own PC with money not acquired through my parents :D

I'm really looking forward to finding my way back into this community. The only two people I remember are Kamikaze Badger and Bosco, so if either of you are reading this - you guys are hugely committed to this website  :teehee:

Welcome back. Air Farce? Real men join the Marines! :P

Edited for accuracy LOL! 

Hah! Pick any branch, you'll enjoy the experience. Air Force women are much prettier, too. The following Reddit is pretty good.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Military/comments/1cokj0/navy_vs_marines_what_are_the_benefits_and_downs/

Bosco still owns/runs the place. Pretty sure Badger has been gone a few years.

I remember you though! :lol:

Where did Badger go?
Effed if I would know

Hasn't been on in nearly a year god damn

Edited by Stonerboy779