how do i reroot reload my new sammy s4 galaxy

cjloki

i just got a new galaxy s4 with jellybean 4.2 and want to load the new 4.3,... i've never done anything like this ever before and don't even know where to begin so would someone who has done it before kindly talk me thru the process ?,...how to...

well thank you all for the insight, ...so far the majority of what i'm seeing is to do with the 1905 model and this one is the sgh m919,....maybe the android 4.3 isn't ready for my phone yet, but i still have ALOT of reading to do before i  chance bricking a beautiful phone like this... i'll keep digging into it !!

I still havent rooted my S3.... no real reason to.

I remember reading on the Cricket forums their version of the S4 is easy to root and I am thinking of getting one but not sure if I'll be staying as a customer beings they are in Acquisition by AT&T 

If you do not understand how to root your phone then you don't know "enough" to even start. Trust me i have a JTAG RIFF box sitting on my desk and a perma-bricked HTC One S which i unlocked, rooted and flashed multiple times until a mishap. Look up step-by-step instructions, try and search for youtube videos, there are great tutorials out there. All i can say - modifying any part of software on your phone is like overclocking, and the first rule of overclocking IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO REPLACE IT - DONT DO IT.

On the other hand, with my HTS One S fried i can finally justify getting a Samsung Note 3 when it finally comes out :D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Edited by Neebitemnemo