The Official E3 2013 Thread

bp9801

I LOL'ed

Complete joke. They actually made this a bigger deal than Mega Man. Really, Nintendo? Generic Fit girl or a ton of other notable characters to choose from....:rolleyes:

New Warhammer action-MMO coming to PC and next-gen.

Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is currently in development for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One with a targeted release window of late 2015.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/e3/new-warhammer-mmo-coming-to-xbox-one-ps4-6409823/

Used it before, worth it again.

aUmGx.png

Looks like a Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution is coming out for PC, PS3, and 360. Among some of the additions are a complete overhaul of the boss battles, which I imagine means there's a non-lethal way to take out every boss. Nice to see Square Enix is ripping out those outsourced battles that were really the only blight on the RPG.

Oh, and there's a Wii U version of DE:HR planned, too.

Looks like a Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution is coming out for PC, PS3, and 360. Among some of the additions are a complete overhaul of the boss battles, which I imagine means there's a non-lethal way to take out every boss. Nice to see Square Enix is ripping out those outsourced battles that were really the only blight on the RPG.

Oh, and there's a Wii U version of DE:HR planned, too.

It'd be interesting to see if they release the "boss-battle overhaul" as a separate download for those with the game already.