The Official E3 2013 Thread

bp9801

For BF4, there will be DLC that includes "fan favorite" BF3 maps, remade to support the "Levolution" (destruction). It's going to be a timed-exclusive on XBOne first.

Sounds like GTA V is coming out in September. Sony's live stream mentions a GTA V PS3 bundle launching then, and I somewhat doubt they would offer a bundle with a coupon for an upcoming release.

Uh, GTA V has been confirmed as September 17 for a while now.

Sounds like GTA V is coming out in September. Sony's live stream mentions a GTA V PS3 bundle launching then, and I somewhat doubt they would offer a bundle with a coupon for an upcoming release.

Uh, GTA V has been confirmed as September 17 for a while now.

Seriously? Why did I never see that.... Answer: :doh:

PS4 is very angular. Hard to tell size, but looks like it may be smaller than the XBOne.

9012525050_22e7a363b7_z.jpg

@Jim, guess so. :lol:

Looks to be the same width, based on disc-drive, but it's hard to tell how deep it is, with it's angle shape. Same story with height, though I think it looks shorter.

Interesting how both consoles have such a similar, overall design.

Used game support. Oh, and no online connection required for games or any type of authentication, no restrictions on lending, no nothing the Xbox One is "featuring."

PlayStation Plus membership transfers over too. Sweet.

________

The Elder Scrolls Online

Used game support. Oh, and no online connection required for games or any type of authentication, no restrictions on lending, no nothing the Xbox One is "featuring."

PlayStation Plus membership transfers over too. Sweet.

________

The Elder Scrolls Online

Bet most of you didn't catch that online multiplayer will require PS+