27" Gaming Monitor, what the ghost?

I recently bought two Zalman TM270va 27" screens.  Thinking a 2ms response time is more than enough, as my current one has 16ms, and I have no ghosting/blurring of image on it.

To my surprise though, anything that moves on the screen gets blurred so bad, that you can't even read text, eg. of items that dropped in games or so forth.  Moving around, cause the entire environment to change color due to the colors bluring/ghosting over earch other.  Completely and totally not a gaming screen.

So now I'm going to try and exchange this screen tomorrow, I might have the option to choose from the following 3:

Asus VK278Q 27"

Samsung s27B550V 27"

LG E2770V-bf 27"

I've been searching for decent response time measurements on these screens but cannot find anything so far.

Can anyone please help if they perhaps have one of these screens, to test it using PixPerAn, to see what latency they get on them, or if you can find a review of them were the response time is tested I'd appreciate it.

With PixPerAn I get an average of about 55ms for the Zalman screen :(  In games the black actually get smeerd, thats how bad it is.

Edited by NoSnipeLimit

Got a Samsung and LG, both working perfectly.  They didn't have stock of the Asus.

The Zalman I tried everything with, HDMI,VGA, all different settings, the best i could get from it was 55ms average response time.

On the LG straight out of the box, got the claimed 14ms response time, which is good enough.

The samsung's performance is excellent, I've not measured it's response time yet.  Will do so tonight, but very happy with both.

I bet zalman 2ms is grey to grey and not the real times . not even good monitors do real 2ms.

the monitor market is full of marketing scams just like the tv market . they will say whatever it takes to make the sale and just state specs that barely matter at all to trick people into thinking its important .

Is it bad that I'm more surprised by the fact that Zalman makes monitors...though seeing as how it's junk, I'm guessing that's why I haven't heard many people owning them